Controller – Who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Ven Conmigo
Non Profit Foundation Address:
18520 Twisted Oak, Ct South Chesterfield
23834, Virginia – Richmond, USA
Employer ID Number: 84-2828339
Phone: +1 (804) 334-4480
Contact: Ana Chalita
Domain Name: https://venconmigo.org/
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Authority in US on July 2021 and European Regulation on May 2018 / N°679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Ven Conmigo, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, Ven Conmigo manages the following categories of data:
- Identification data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Ven Conmigo from any liability in this regard.
- However, Ven Conmigo may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform. Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Ven Conmigo.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Ven Conmigo will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers that provide services to Ven Conmigo, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
Ven Conmigo has signed the corresponding processing assignment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Ven Conmigo, in order to ensure that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation. Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services. Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Ven Conmigo servers.
- Encryption of information on Ven Conmigo’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Ven Conmigo has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the United States of America, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Ven Conmigo’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data, and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether, or not, Ven Conmigo is processing personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Ven Conmigo will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can address to the Data Protection Authority in US and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
The Site and our Programs are intended for individuals 18 years of age and older. The Site and our Programs are not directed at, marketed to, nor intended for, children under 18 years of age. The Ven Conmigo foundation does not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Data, from children under 18 years of age. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at the address below, and we will take immediate steps to delete the information.
If you wish, you can also consult our Terms and Conditions.
Come With me and make change happen
We are the bridge between your willing to help and the ones in need.